Friday 8 November 2013

Upcycle your shoes

Because rainy autumn weather equals .. crafting !



As I was rearranging my shoe rack for the changing season (boots upfront, sandals to the back) I found these old blue canvas shoes. I remember I stopped wearing them because I got some similar looking Vans for my birthday..

But since I’m a big fan of upcycling old stuff, there was no way I was just going to throw them away. So after I cleaned them a little, I started studding these cuties. And although it took a while, I think I did a great job !

What do you need?
▪ Old shoes
▪ Studs
▪ Pliers

If you don’t feel like piercing an infinite amount of holes in your shoes, you can also use adhesive. But although using pliers takes more time, it’s less messy and the studs won't fall off that easy. The choice is up to you !


What’s your favorite activity on a rainy day?


Love, KPW.

3 comments: