Wednesday 8 January 2014

Healthy new year !

Happy new year everyone !

As you may have noticed, i haven't been blogging very much lately. I've been travelling a lot and as I like to take my time to write a piece, I ended up with several drafts I never published.

But it's the start of a new year which means it's time for some serious new year's resolutions! Or not. We all now the "new year, new me" is bullcrap, so I'm just keeping it simple with these 2 resolutions:

1. I will publish more frequent this year!
2. I will continue to do what I do best !

Wich means I will laugh, dance, bake, shop, travel, run, sing in the shower, pet the cat, take selfies & drink tea !

And with these last two, i'd like to end my first post of 2014 with a detox tea selfie !


What's in it?
- hot water (boiled)
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 lemon slice
- 1 pinch of cayenne
- 2 pinches of cinnamon

What does it do?
It cleans your body! Plus, cinnamonpowder and lemon juice helps you to burn fat while the cayennepepper boosts your metabolism and is good for the heart and the arteries. Healthy Helga you are ! 

Thats all for now. 

What's your idea of new year's resolutions? 


Love, KPW.

No comments:

Post a Comment